Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Shortest Lived Blog Ever

So this could possibly be the shortest blog ever.  We already have an offer on the house! The offer came in less than 27 hours after it went on the market.  We had that horrible showing Monday night, then these people came in this morning at 8:30am and made an offer today at 8:15pm.  CaRAYzee.  We may or may not have had a showing at 10:30am today, there was no card or anything.

We have 2 more showings scheduled for tomorrow and also a realtor tour.  We have to counter by 5pm and we are set to see a house we may like to buy at 6pm.

Right now it's just me and Mr. Molly debating over what to counter-offer.  Their offer was good.. clean.. no contingencies, no closing costs.  All they want is a close date of 6 weeks from now. 

So much to debate, so much drama.... generally 2 things I thrive on. 

Tomorrow: 
Realtor tour at 9am
Showing at 10:30am
Cleaning lady at 11:30am
Showing at 3:30pm
Respond to offer at 4:30pm
See a house at 6pm

Oh and work my full time job where I have 3 very important meetings that I have to lead and "be here now."

Oh and make sure my kids are dressed and fed and at school and then picked up on time so I don't have to pay $1 per minute per kid.

Oh and stay within my WW points when all I want to do is stick my face into a pint of Jeni's ice cream.

Shortest blog ever.  Maybe.  It could be all over on May 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment