Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hilarious

This morning I had 3 cavities filled at 7am.  Because of where they were located they gave me a ridiculous amount of numbing stuff on my left side of my face.  I could not move my mouth/cheek at all.  So I took a picture of me trying to smile and sent it to Mr. Molly, my mom and dad, and my BFF.

Apparently my mom and BFF do not read my Facebook posts b/c they did not know I was going to the dentist.  As a result these hilarious responses ensued...

Mom:  "What the hell" followed by several frantic phone calls.  When I finally got in touch with her she said "I thought you had a stress-induced stroke, I was about to get in the car and drive up there."


Dad:  Gets the txt, find my mom in the house and asks her (while she is on the phone with me) "Does she have Bell's Palsy?"


BFF:  "What the hell is going on with ur mouth?!!?" 
Molly:  Had 3 cavities filled at 7am
BFF:  "Oh good - I thought maybe u were having a stress induced stroke ;)."
Molly:  That's exactly what my mother said.

Apparently I don't hide my stress very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment