Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mood Swings


So this morning I am happy.  Yes, I can go from despair to happy in 12 hours.  Thank you Zoloft.

Reasons why I am happy this morning:
  • My son told me I look beautiful today totally unprompted
  • Mr. Molly arrived at his business trip destination safely
  • The daycare had free coffee and biscottis for the parents this morning
  • Tomorrow is pajama day at daycare
  • No work after 2pm today
  • Cleaning lady is cleaning the house today
  • RL is sending our response to the inspection request to remedy so I don't have to think about that anymore
  • I get to talk to BFF this morning, and she is coming to visit in 9 days
  • I found a couple houses to look at this weekend; 1 decent one, 1 foreclosure, and 2 spec homes
Note to self:  Take happy pills with regularity during house selling/buying process

No comments:

Post a Comment