Friday, April 6, 2012

Dream

Last night I had a horrible dream. Mr. Molly* and I went to see a house but for some reason my parents and other relatives were there too. While we were seeing the house my grandma had an "episode" and for some reason we didn't call 911 or take her to the hospital. Instead we set her up on the couch and had a sort of vigil for her.

People came over and brought food and hung around and used plates and towels from the house. I just kept running around alternating between leading a rosary and yelling at people that we need to be out of the house in an hour. At the end I looked up at the ceiling and it was covered in ants.

This dream is why I'm starting a blog. I clearly have a ridiculous amount of anxiety over moving, ailing relatives, scary bugs, etc. Using this space as an anonymous outlet for my stress over this experience of selling and buying a house.

It's called Movin' on Down because in addition to moving, I'm also trying to lose weight. So there may be some titillating drama over M&Ms and popchips as well.

Enjoy!

* All names and places in the blog will be changed to be anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment