Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I'm feeling somewhat refreshed today.  Not really because I've had more sleep or anything but because I think Friday the 13th might actually be lucky for us and we might be able to get the contract done today.

The buyers did not walk away in response to our counter, so that was a beautiful thing.  They countered, and then we countered again.  The debate is over price (of course) but moreso over closing date and possession date.  We are very close so I don't see a reason why it can not be worked out. Of course, real estate can surprise you some times so I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket.  They need to respond by noon and if whatever they say is even somewhat reasonable we will say "DONE!"

However, we have 2 more showings tonight.

Tomorrow we're going to go look at houses.  I was able to get a sitter until 4ish so that will help.  It's exciting to think that we could be moving in literally a month!  Friday the 13th is good luck, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment