Friday, April 20, 2012

Inspection Day

As I write this an inspector and Jack and Jill are going through the house.  I'm sure they will not find anything but radon b/c the house is only 6yrs old but you never know.  I don't really care about the inspection at all, except that I feel bad for my in laws who planned a trip out here long before we even started cleaning out closets.  All they wanted was to keep the boys home from school and have a low key day with them and instead they had to be "displaced" for 3 hours (during nap time) for the inspection.  Ah well, we are lucky they are here because they can watch the kids while we go out again tomorrow and look for houses.  Again.

I am not that excited about any of the houses we are seeing tomorrow.  So I'm not even going to write about that.

Instead we are researching apartments to live in as temporary housing.  This, I kind of AM excited about.  Weirdly.  Seems like such a simple life to live in a furnished apartment for the summer.  Plus there will be no pressure to find a house immediately so we won't worry about making a bad decision.  And most apartment complexes have pools.  This is looking better every day.

Here's hoping that more houses go on the market next week!  Fingers crossed

p.s. HELLO to my readers in Russia and Germany!  The internet is so fascinating sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment