Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dream #2

Last night I dreamt that I met Jack and Jill,* the people buying our house.  They came over for the inspection and for some reason we were there too.

They were a super young couple, like 22/23 yrs old and they brought several of their friends over for the inspection like it was supposed to be a party.  Jill was kind of rude.  She didn't introduce herself to me so I had to be like "So which one of you is Jill?" and she had a weak handshake. 

Jack was nice and super-cute.  I couldn't figure out why I thought he looked familiar.  One of their friends asked me about the sump pump. 

Later, someone (can't remember who) told me that Jack was a sibling of Kirk Herbstreet.  He had changed his name so people wouldn't make a big deal out of it.  Of course, I did make a big deal out of it.  Herbie is hot.

* Names still changed

No comments:

Post a Comment