Thursday, May 31, 2012

Turn that Frown Upside-down


Ok, I'm coming out of my dark hole.  Feeling better, good almost.  Part of it is due to some nightmares I had last night where Mr. Molly wanted to pull out of buying the Dream House and divorce me because of my bad attitude.  The other part of it is because the closing is currently scheduled for 4pm on June 29th and that's only 29 days away.  Less than 30 baby!!

We re-arranged the furniture in the AH so that they kids have "playroom" now, which is separate from the "adult living space".  We also put the dining table in the kitchen making it a little cramped but so much easier to clean up after my piglets little boys.  Finally, I am really enjoying the AT&T uverse cable.  The DVR is incredible.  Unfortunately we can't get AT&T uverse at the Dream House so it will be back to good 'ole Insight when we get there.

I'm going to take the boys to the zoo on Saturday since they will be bummed at the seasonally appropriate weather that is too cold for swimming.  I love the zoo so I'm really looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment