Saturday, May 19, 2012

All Packed Up and Nowhere to Go

Thanks to the amazing wonder powers of Molly's parents, we are pretty much completely packed and it is Saturday evening.  The moving truck comes Monday at 8am. 

I only have major electronics left (this computer I'm typing on, the printer, the stereo) and little electronics (alarm clock, phones).  Then just the last minute stuff, of which there really is not much.  Our car is even partially packed to go to the apartment (which we can't get into until 4pm on Monday). 

So now I basically just sit here and wait.  My kids are at Molly's Parents house in another state.  So I guess I will do some work clear out all the shows on my DVR.

P.S. I still LOVE packing.  The past 3 days have not changed my mind about that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment