Monday, July 16, 2012

UPDATED: Cindy's Catalogs

When you forward your mail (which Cindy finally did) your catalogs don't get forwarded.  So I am getting some insight into Cindy's interests by seeing what catalogs she gets.  It's actually very interesting to me because many of them I've never heard of, and I have been enjoying looking through them.  In case you want to start getting some new catalogs, I decided to share them with you.

First: Rejuvenation, Classic American Lighting & House Parts
Here's my favorite room from that catalog:

Second:  Uno Alla Volta, One at a Time
This catalog is totally not my style, but some of my more artsy readers might like it.

Third: NapaStyle, Celebrate the Flavor of Life
This catalog has lots of awesome stuff, but I especially loved this gem, perfect for a mudroom:

Forth:  Linen Source, One destination. Endless possibilities.

If you want cheap sheets go here.  I think they look cheap too, especially when you compare them to the Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware catalog sheets.

Fifth:  Two clothing ones I didn't get before; Athleta, Power to the She and Acacia, Healthy Joyful Living

This one is apparently owned by The Gap.
And over at Acacia, this is apparently the best selling "home decor" item:

Sixth:  Just because I didn't know it existed, I give you PB teen
I'm probably a little too excited about this since I won't have teenagers until 2021.

And finally, the most bizarre catalog I have received in Cindy's name
Seventh: Sporty's Preferred Living, Distinctive Enhancements For Your Home

Two things in particular cracked me up from this catalog. 



"Please take your pills" is a friendly, automatic reminder of your daily prescription needs

On the left: I totally need that!
Below:WTF is that pic!!??!!

One burst fends off troublemakers






















UPDATE:  Three more catalogs came that I wanted to mention.

The best one was Charleston Gardens which featured this awesome Woven Bed Swing
The most "run of the mill" was Garnet Hill, and the most random was Improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment