Thursday, November 15, 2012

There's No Place Like Home

After 3 days of business travel I arrived home late last night to Dream House and found everyone sleeping soundly in their beds. 

I can't describe the feeling of being home, kissing my boys and tucking them in, and getting into my own bed with hubby and feeling like everything is right with the world.

We are so blessed to have each other, our health, our children, our jobs, our families, and our Dream House.  Everything and everyone has imperfections including my children (gasp!), myself (double gasp!), and even my Dream House (say wha?).  But it all fits together perfectly for us.

And last night as I snuggled in my bed, in my beautiful bedroom with my family sleeping in my beautiful house I just couldn't stop thinking "There's no place like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment