Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Home Again Home Again Jiggity Jig

We just home from our Thanksgiving getaway to Mr. Molly's family abode.  It was a good time with the 3 F's; good family, friends, and food.  It was also the longest time we've been away from Dream House since we moved in.  I actually thought I would miss it more than I did.  But I did miss/appreciate a couple of key things:
1) My shower
2) My new sectional in the basement
3) My huge refrigerator
4) My new pull out drawers

That's about it. 

Now the fun part begins... decorating for Christmas.  So many possibilities, so little time and talent.  The fact of the mater is that I will do the best I can until Molly's Mom comes to save the day. 

I have a great vision of garland looped on my white picket fence with big red bows... can you picture it? 
If you can, can you come over and help me with it?  I have no idea where to even start.
Ok, so see you around noon on Saturday?  Great!  When you're done it should look like this:


ETA:  Yes, I know it's supposed to be WORDLESS Wednesday.  So sorry.  I'm all messed up with my days and times.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Picket fences are very popular. I think they are so cute and would have some myself if we had the option.

    White Fence

    ReplyDelete